Details about University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2022
University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any research area in Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Upto £26,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Upto £26,500
The University of Nottingham is seeking to recruit two Ph.D. students to join the ESRC-funded Network for Integrated Behavioural Science. The Network, established in 2012, is a partnership between the Universities of Nottingham, Warwick, and East Anglia.
Eligibility for University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year Ph.D. studentships 2022:
- Interested applicants need to have a demonstrable record of excellent academic attainment to a Masters's level in economics or a cognate discipline;
- Knowledge & enthusiasm for research involving behavioral and/or experimental economics;
- Be a team player and have the ability to work independently;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The studentships are open to UK, EU, and International applicants, but awards will only be made at the Home/EU tuition fee level.
- Detailed CV including a list of courses and grades from your university.
- A cover letter that includes (i) a statement of your research interests, including any proposals for related research that you would like to conduct; (ii) your knowledge and experience of behavioral and/or experimental research; (iii) your reasons for interest in the NIBS research project.
- the name, address and contact e-mail of two academic referees – at least one of which should be from your Master's degree program.
Value of University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year Ph.D. studentships 2022:
- Successful candidates will get a full tuition fee waiver at the UK/EU rate.
- Successful candidates will also get a stipend to cover their accommodations and other expenses.
- Successful candidates will join a team of over 20 researchers contributing to a variety of sub-projects as part of the Network for Integrated Behavioural Science.
- Candidates will be expected to work on projects which contribute to the Network’s primary research objectives but, subject to this constraint, you will be encouraged to develop your own research ideas in collaboration with your supervisors.
Deadline for University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year Ph.D. studentships 2022:
- The applicants must complete their entire application process for the University of Nottingham's Fully-funded 4-year Ph.D. studentships before 31st March 2022.