Details about Khazar University International Scholarship Program, 2018-19
Khazar University International Scholarship Program, 2018-19 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by Khazar University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students (other than Azerbaijan).
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year
The Khazar University is offering scholarships to pursue a Bachelors, Masters or a Ph.D. program.
Eligibility for International Scholarship Program, 2018:
- The applicants for Khazar University International Scholarship Program, 2018 should be foreign citizens excluding Azerbaijan.
- The scholarship is available to all schools in the University.
- The candidates are required to have a good performance in the previous qualification.
- The applicants should have good English language skills.
- The candidates applying for Khazar University International Scholarship Program, 2018 should have a motivation to study at the Khazar University.
- The applicants must have good communication skills and sociability.
- Those who have International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction are not required to provide a language skill justification document.
- The candidates are required to submit an application for admission at the Khazar University for the selected level of study and required documents.
- The applicants should submit an application for the scholarship.
Value of International Scholarship Program:
The recipients of Khazar University International Scholarship Program, 2018 get the cost of the full tuition fee for one year based on their academic performance.