Details about Earle and Sloan Travel Fellowship 2023
Earle and Sloan Travel Fellowship 2023 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Bentley University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full cost of the program . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of the US.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full cost of the program
The Earle and Sloan Travel Fellowship Fund assists one Bentley student with financial need to participate in a short-term, GBE, or Faculty-led International Course each year. Two selected students will be awarded up to the full cost of their program for one program occurring in March (or spring break) and one in May.
- Applicant must be participating in the Bentley-sponsored Faculty-Led International Course or GBE occurring in March or May.
- Applicants must have a current FAFSA on file and demonstrate financial need.
- Candidate must be in good academic standing at Bentley (i.e. not on Academic Probation).
All students who meet the criteria above are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be prioritized according to the quality of the application and level of financial need.
How to Apply?
Student MUST begin his/her faculty-led international course/GBE application FIRST! Then start the scholarship application.