Details about ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend + travel + health insurance + visa/permit of stay . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of an ICGEB Member States.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + travel + health insurance + visa/permit of stay
Eligibility for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- Applicants should be nationals of an ICGEB Member States.
- Candidates applying for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships must have obtained a Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships must not apply fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin.
- Applicants for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships must have good command over the English language along with proficiency certificates.
- Proficiency certificates are not required if scholastic education is undertaken in English.
- The Fellowship can be taken in either of ICGEB Trieste or Cape Town or New Delhi.
Value of the ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- Monthly stipend:
- Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000.
- New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590
- Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 18,750
- Travel expenses from the home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs
- Medical health insurance coverage.