Details about William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2021
William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, At least AUD 2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 27 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, At least AUD 2000
The purpose of this scholarship is to enable a student to undertake a research project as part of the requirements for the MBBS/MD-MPhil or MBBS/MD-PhD programs.
Eligibility for William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2020:
- Students undertaking a research project towards the degrees of MBBS/MD-MPhil or MBBS/MD-PhD.
- Open to all nationals.
Value of William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2020:
- William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2020 provides at least AUD 2000 but limited to the annual income from the fund.
Application requirements for William Nathaniel Robertson Scholarship 2020:
Your application should include:
- an outline of your proposed research project
- the tangible benefits that may result from the completed project
- your studies report and
- any other documentation you think would support your application.
The award of the scholarship is based on the candidates academic results, the quality of the proposed research, and any other matters the Dean, Faculty of Medicine considers relevant.