Details about Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2020
Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of STEM. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by MPOWER Financing and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $5,000
Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2020 offered by MPOWER Financing for international students planning to pursue their graduate courses at a university in the US or Canada. The value of the scholarship is one $5,000 scholarship, one $3,000 scholarship, and one $2,000 scholarship (USD, non-renewable).
- Applicant must be accepted at or enrolled in, a full-time STEM degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- Applicant must be a female international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable.
- For study at a university in the U.S., the applicant must be a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study at a university in Canada, the applicant must be either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
- U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.
To apply for Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 15th November 2019.