Details about Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, 2018
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Open to all fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Westpac Bicentennial Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to $120,000 for research/coursework studies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to $120,000 for research/coursework studies
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, 2018 are open to candidates with the potential to make a difference to Australia's future in one of our three focus areas:
- Technology and innovation
- Strengthening Australia-Asia ties
- Enabling positive social change
The scholarship is worth up to $120,000 towards research/coursework studies for about 2-3 years duration
Scholarships are open to those:
- Applicants must possess demonstrated academic excellence and should be eager to take up a Ph.D. or full-time Masters at one of nine participating universities.
- Applicants should have passion about making Australia's ties stronger with Asia, driving technology and innovation or enabling positive social change.
- Applicants should be intending to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia and be able to demonstrate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it true.
- Applicants of Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, 2018 are required to have the ability and desire to take a lead.
- Candidates must possess a tendency to be inspired by others, build networks and collaborate across diverse disciplines.
- Candidates should be able to take challenges confidently.
Applicants of Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, 2018 must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- have obtained an undergraduate degree within the last five years, OR will complete an undergraduate degree in the year of application
- have achieved or are expecting to obtain an average result of H1 or H2A equivalent
- have chosen to take up a full-time Masters by coursework or research of a Ph.D. at one of the nine participating universities
- should begin study following the year of the application.