Details about Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship at University of Melbourne, 2024
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship at University of Melbourne, 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by Westpac Scholars Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 120,000 for cost of study . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 06 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 120,000 for cost of study
Eligibility for Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship at the University of Melbourne, 2024:
- If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident (NZ citizens who are not also Australian citizens are not eligible).
- Have applied for admission to graduate coursework or research degree at the University of Melbourne
Value of Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship at the University of Melbourne, 2024:
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Up to AUD 120,000 over 2-3 years to cover the cost of study (e.g. course fees, living allowance, travel, and conference attendance)
- Enrolment in a nine-month bespoke Leadership Development Program
- Opportunity to add a global context to your education, with a tailored international experience of up to six months
- Lifelong membership in the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
Eligible candidates for Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2024 will be selected based on demonstrated academic excellence, a desire and potential to lead, and a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia.