Details about ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2019-20
ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2019-20 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Construction Trades, Engineering and Architecture & Design. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by ACI Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Accommodations + other student fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Accommodations + other student fees
Eligibility for ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2019-20:
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to international students for applicants attending a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
- Some of the Fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10 to 12 week internship the summer prior to beginning the award year.
- Those applicants chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation Fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2020, and must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at the ACI Spring Convention.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Personal and educational data.
- A one-page resume.
- A 500-word essay.
- Official transcripts.
- Two endorsements. (one from faculty and the from employer).
Value of ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2019-20:
- The successful applicants of ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2019-20 will receive a stipend to cover:
- Room and board.
- books & student fees, etc.
- Receipt of stipends is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Conventions during the award year.