Details about Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022
Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of African history. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Royal Historical Society and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,500 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,500 pounds
The Royal Historical Society is offering Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022 to support a postgraduate researcher of African History.
Eligibility criteria Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022:
- Eligible students will be registered for a PhD or DPhil. Students must be registered at a UK institution. Students may be full-time or part-time.
- Eligible students will have successfully completed their first year of full-time or first two years of part-time study by the time the award is taken up.
- Applications are open to researchers of all nationalities, however the Society does not normally fund students to do research in their own country of permanent residence if this is outside the United Kingdom.
- Applications will not be considered for research to be conducted within the four weeks immediately following the deadline.
- Grants cannot be sought retrospectively.
Value of Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022:
- The Martin Lynn Scholarship, 2022 is worth 1500 pounds.
A well-written proposal will enhance both the likelihood and the value of RHS funding. Priority is given to applicants who provide clear evidence of the historical significance of their project as a whole and specify in detail how the requested funds will advance and enrich that project.