Details about The University of Sydney Australian Government RTP Scholarship (International) 2024
The University of Sydney Australian Government RTP Scholarship (International) 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $35,950 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $35,950 per annum
- Applicant should be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master's by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Should have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Applicants must apply to be considered for RTP Scholarships at the time of their application for admission to their HDR Course and must submit the required supporting material in the manner specified on the Scholarships Office website. Applicants who have already commenced their HDR candidature must apply by completing the application form available on the Scholarships Office website.
- The Scholarship may be held for up to 14 research periods (full time) for Research Doctorate studies, or for up to 7 research periods for Research Masters studies. Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree prior to the commencement of the award will be deducted from the maximum tenure of the award.
- A student is expected to commence the Scholarship by the census date of their commencing intake, and during the year the Scholarship is awarded. If a student has commenced their studies, the scholarship may commence immediately.