Details about The Gregory Knibb Memorial Scholarship in Conservation 2023
The Gregory Knibb Memorial Scholarship in Conservation 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environmental Conservation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
This Scholarship is open to students enrolled in Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees who are undertaking a research project related to Conservation.
Eligibility for The Gregory Knibb Memorial Scholarship in Conservation:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Candidates should currently reside in Australia.
- Students must have successfully completed confirmation by the application closing date and have a research topic in the area of ‘environmental fieldwork encompassing the conservation of threatened Australian species.
- Candidates should submit an application and required documentation no later than the application closing date.
- A cover letter that includes the following details:
- program that you are enrolled in
- candidature start and end date
- confirmation completion date
- a short summary of your research and an explanation of how you meet the eligibility criteria
- A Curriculum Vitae
Value of the Scholarship:
The award provides a benefit of $10,000 to be paid as a once-off lump sum.