Details about University Of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Doctoral Scholarship 2022
University Of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Doctoral Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economic Development, Intergenerational Sustainability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,000 per annum+ domestic tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $25,000 per annum+ domestic tuition fees
- The scholarships from the University of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Doctoral Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The candidates applying should be demonstrating an alignment between their intended research and the Institute’s research priorities.
- The candidate should be intending to undertake research into one of the themes like Economic Development and Intergenerational Sustainability, Environmental and Iwi Wellbeing, Solving Complex Social Challenges, Language and Cultural Identity, Leadership, Kaitiakitanga, or Rangatiratanga.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate both the projects like Rangahau whai kiko, rangahau whai hua – the research shows transformative outcomes that benefit MÄori; and Rangahau whai mÄtauranga MÄori – that the research be inclusive of mÄtauranga MÄori, reo, tikanga.
- The scholarship awarded is $25,000 per annum towards living allowances and also the tuition fees.
- The applicants are selected based on the academic merit. He/She should have a minimum grade average of A–, in the previous two years (240-points) of full-time study or equivalent if part-time.
- Candidates who already completed the entry qualifications for Doctoral study are given preference for their respective course level applications.
Deadline : 30th September 2022