Details about UBD Graduate Research Scholarship (UGRS) 2023
UBD Graduate Research Scholarship (UGRS) 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Universiti Brunei Darussalam and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + subsistence allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + subsistence allowance + other benefits
The UBD Graduate Research Scholarship (UGRS) is a competitive scheme awarded to quality Ph.D. students with a strong desire to work in an international and competitive research-intensive environment. UBD is committed to opening doors to the brightest students to work among and network with our researchers to enrich their experience and equip them with the skills to maximize their talents and aim to improve the international visibility of the university.
Eligibility for the UBD Graduate Research Scholarship (UGRS):
- Applicants must not be older than 30 years of age at the time of the application (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis).
- Candidates should hold a Master's Degree and at least Upper Second Degree in a relevant field from an internationally recognized top university, or hold a First Class Degree in a relevant field from an internationally recognized top university.
- Students must be able to fulfill UBD’s admission requirements (including English proficiency).
- Tuition fees including registration and acceptance fees at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam will be waived.
- Subsistence allowance of BND 2,200.00 (Brunei Dollars) per month for 36 months.
- Free on-campus accommodation (not including administrative fees) [UBD Corp]
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one incoming and outgoing economy class air ticket will be provided, (upon accepting the scholarship) and back to the home country (upon completion of study).
- Funding for overseas research or conference presentations (up to BND 3,000.00 (Brunei Dollars)).
- Visa fees will be included in the scholarship for candidates.