Details about University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship 2020
University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Exeter and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% reduction in first year tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% reduction in first year tuition fees
University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship 2020 is offered for University of Exeter alumni beginning a taught Masters degree (eg MA; MSc; MRes; MFA) or research degree (eg MPhil/PhD) in 2020/21 as a scholarship towards the cost of their tuition fees.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must obtain the necessary academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate programme.
- The scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with any other University-funded scholarship or studentship and is not available for other taught postgraduate programmes, for example PGCE or PgDip.
- The scholarship is available to any University of Exeter graduate who has completed one of the following:
• graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree awarded by the University of Exeter.
• completed an inbound Study Abroad semester/year at the University of Exeter.
• completed a credit-bearing University of Exeter International Summer School.
University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship 2020 is applied automatically to University of Exeter alumni and students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Students should submit their postgraduate application by 31st August 2020.