Details about PhD Studentship In Portable Atomic Clocks
PhD Studentship In Portable Atomic Clocks is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14057 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14057
- Applicants are required to have a first class degree in Physics or a 2.1 degree with a Masters or equivalent non-UK qualifications.
- Overseas candidates must have an English proficiency test score IELTS with 6.0 or equivalent.
- International applicants requiring a visa are required to have an English certificate.
- £4068 p.a. is used to cover UK and EU student fees only.
- International (ex-EU) students can apply but must have a plan for raising the addition sums required for the higher fees of £17850 p.a.