Details about Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships
Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Japanese Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£7,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 20 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£7,000
- Scholarships are open to overseas and UK/EU candidates.
- Newly enrolling full-time MPhil students with an offer of admission or current Ph.D. students at SOAS are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants are expected to have skills in speaking Japanese, reading and writing as well.
- Candidates must hold an MA degree from SOAS or any recognised institution is a related field of study.
- Applicants are required to satisfy all the English language criteria put forth by the University by the time of application.
- Applicants from the MPhil background will be evaluated on their academic track record and the quality of their research proposal.
- Ph.D. applicants will go through the same assessment process as mentioned above.
- Financial need will be given consideration.
- Applicants must submit their research proposal.
- A personal statement.
- Updated copy of the applicant's CV.
- Certified copies of the academic transcripts must be submitted.
- An explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK should be submitted.
- Two references along with names and contact details.