Details about Dissertation Fieldwork Grants, 2017
Dissertation Fieldwork Grants, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Anthropology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Wenner-Gren Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US $20,000
Wenner-Gren Foundation is offering Dissertation Fieldwork Grants, 2017 to provide support doctoral or research thesis.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled for a doctoral degree.
- Qualified applicants are eligible regardless of their nationality or institutional or departmental affiliation.
- Applicants of Dissertation Fieldwork Grants, 2017 required to complete all the necessary requirements for the doctoral degree.
- The application must be made jointly with a dissertation supervisor or other scholar who will undertake responsibility for supervising the project.
- Applicants and supervisors must agree to comply with the Requirements and Conditions of the Dissertation Fieldwork Grant.
- Candidates who already hold a doctorate irrespective of the field are not eligible to apply for Dissertation Fieldwork Grants, 2017.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV.
- General information about the applicant, supervisor, and the project must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit an abstract of their proposed research.
- Applicants are required to submit a detailed budget for their research plan.
- A bibliography relevant to their proposed project must be submitted.