Details about University of Basel PhD Research Fellowships, 2017
University of Basel PhD Research Fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social sciences (preferably political science). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Switzerland.
- Deadline: 22 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
The university of Basel Ph.D. Research Fellowships, 2017 is open to students who wish to take up Ph.D. at the University as part of the SNF project "From Fragility to Resilience: Accounting for the Diversity of State-Making Trajectories".
- Applicants are required to possess a Master's degree in social Sciences especially political science.
- They must meet the admission requirements of the doctoral program at the University.
- Applicants of the University of Basel Ph.D. Research Fellowships, 2017 must be ready to undertake field research in developing and fragile countries and have proven record in conducting empirical research.
- Outstanding communication and social competencies are expected from the candidates.
- Candidates applying for The university of Basel Ph.D. Research Fellowships, 2017 should be proactive and independent and also be dedicated.
- Knowledge in English, German, and/or French is required.
- CV with details of 2 referees and list of publications
- Motivation letter
- Sample of written work in a relevant topic
- Research proposal in 1 page