Details about Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award at University of Melbourne 2023
Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award at University of Melbourne 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sciences and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
This scholarship supports University of Melbourne PhD and MPhil graduate researchers enrolled through the Faculty of Science once their thesis has been submitted.
Eligibility for the Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award:
- Applicants must have submitted their PhD/MPhil thesis for examination and are awaiting the examination result.
- Candidates should not have been awarded a similar award.
- Applicants must not undertake full-time or substantial regular part-time employment during the tenure of the award (>10 hours/week).
- Candidates must have submitted their thesis within a year and 10 months (FTE) candidature period, or one year and 11 months (FTE) for MPhil.
Value of the Scholarship:
The award is valued at between $3000 and $5000.