Details about Fulbright COMEXUS Grant 2023
Fulbright COMEXUS Grant 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered except Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Odontology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly maintenance + book allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly maintenance + book allowance + other benefits
This grant provides U.S. students studying a master’s or PhD degree the opportunity to pursue a 9 months research or art project in Mexico. Candidates with terminal master’s degrees are also welcome to apply. Candidates with only a bachelor’s degree will not be considered for this award, and are encouraged to apply to one of our other U.S. Student programs: Binational Business, English Teaching Assistant or Graduate Degree Program.
Eligibility for the Fulbright COMEXUS Grant:
- Applicant must be Fluent in Spanish.
- Must have a minimum degree: MS/MA or currently enrolled in a master’s program (Candidates who are not in a Master's program or higher will not be considered)
- Candidates should have a letter of affiliation from a Mexican academic institution.
- Applicants must not be studying, living or working in Mexico during the application process.
- Applicants who currently have a temporary or permanent resident card to Mexico are not eligible to apply.
- Double citizenship candidates are eligible to apply.
- Monthly maintenance.
- One round-trip international air ticket for the grantee.
- Book allowance.
- Fulbright medical benefit plan.
- Commission’s assistance with the visa paperwork.
- Additional dependent allowances.