Details about MSc Cyber Security Tuition Fee Bursaries, University Of Warwick, 2016
MSc Cyber Security Tuition Fee Bursaries, University Of Warwick, 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Cyber Security. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government of the United Kingdom and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£12,200 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of the UK/EU.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£12,200 towards tuition fees
The University of Warwick is offering tuition fee bursaries for MSc Cyber Security Engineering or MSc Cyber Security and Management to citizens of the UK/EU. It is funded by the UK Government Department for Culture, Media, and Sport through the National Cyber Security Programme (NCSP).
- The candidates applying for MSc Cyber Security Tuition Fee Bursaries, University of Warwick, 2016 should be citizens of the UK/EU of residents of the UK other than the purpose of the education.
- The applicants should have the offer to study MSc Cyber Security Engineering or MSc Cyber Security and Management at the University of Warwick.
- The students should not be taking up other formal education and should have graduated in 2015 or before and should not be employed as a cyber security professional. ( applicant's job role should consist of cyber security not more than 50%).
- The general IT practitioners, ex- armed officers, forces personnel not covered by police or armed force grants will be given preference.
- The applicants for MSc Cyber Security Tuition Fee Bursaries, University of Warwick, 2016 are expected to submit a completed application form with fees.
- The candidates should also submit an original copy of degree certificate (if they have received their degrees) or a copy of marks awarded (if they are still pursuing their degree).
- The students should also submit their personal statement, English test results, and professional or academic references.