Details about Sri Lanka High Achievers Awards at Nottingham Trent University 2023
Sri Lanka High Achievers Awards at Nottingham Trent University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Trent University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £3,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Sri Lanka.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Nottingham Trent University
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £3,000 fees reduction
- Applicants should have the offer to study full-time postgraduate courses except for GDL, BPTC, MBA, LPC, and exchange students.
- Applicants who are sponsored by government bodies or full funding bodies or their employees are not eligible.
- Candidates must achieve a 3.5 CGPA from a recognised Sri Lankan University.
- Scholarship statement, why they should be awarded the scholarship in 300 words, and their academic excellence potential in 300 words which includes details about the prizes, awards, publications, and previous qualification results.
- Candidates should also submit how studying at NTU will benefit them in 300 words.