Details about Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20
Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by Ramboll and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Denmark).
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 25,000
Eligibility for Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20:
- Applicants for Ramboll Scholarship, 2019 must be studying Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Danish University.
- Applicants must intend to study outside Denmark.
- Candidates must be Diploma Engineer in semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level.
- Candidates applying for Ramboll Scholarship, 2019 must send a photo and 10 – 15 lines of text or a small video after they reach the country of study.
- Letter of motivation
- CV in English
- A Full budget plan for study abroad
- Academic transcripts
- Acceptance-at-University documentation
- Documentation of courses planning to enroll
- Statements of reference
Value of Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20:
- The successful applicants of Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20 will receive DKK 25,000.
Deadline for Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20:
- The applications for Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20 are accepted between the months of February and April.