Details about VEF 2.0 Program, 2022
VEF 2.0 Program, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Vietnam Education Foundation Science and Technology Development Association (VEFSTA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Application fee and travel grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to Vietnamese applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Application fee and travel grant
The VEF 2.0 Program is derived from the highly successful Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) Fellowship Program – a program created by the U.S. Congress from 2003-2016 to strengthen the bilateral relationship between the United States and Vietnam through educational exchange activities.
Eligibility for VEF 2.0 Program, 2022:
- The candidates applying should be Vietnamese.
- Applicant must be a college graduate or undergraduate, receiving at least a Bachelor’s degree no later than August 1, 2022.
- The academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have at least 7.0/10.0. Grades
- English Language Proficiency of the candidate is also considered and the applicant should have TOEFL iBT score of at least 80 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an English-speaking country is accepted as an equivalent.
- Applicants must take GRE and should submit the score to VEFSTA.
- Applicants must intend to study a field in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine (such as public health, biomedical science, epidemiology, and immunology).
- Candidates need to submit the academic transcripts.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS scores).
- Statement of Purpose and Resume of the candidate should be submitted.
- Letter of Recommendation (two) should be added.
- Applicants must list at least 3 U.S. universities together with the relevant departments.
- Any other documents supporting the application of the candidate shall be submitted.
- The candidates are selected based on academic merit.
- TOEFL/IELTS and GRE scores of the candidate are considered.
- Qualities like leadership and potential contribution to the development of science and technology in Vietnam.
Bnefits of VEF 2.0 Program, 2022:
- The VEF 2.0 Program has no requirements regarding visa or future work commitment. The Fellows will study in the U.S. under the F-1 visa granted by their prospective university.
- The VEF 2.0 Program provides letters of recommendation from prominent U.S. professors and VEF Alumni who have Ph.D. degrees from leading U.S. universities.
- The VEF 2.0 Program offers regular offline and online advising meetings and a broad network of VEF Alumni and Fellows who are studying at U.S. universities and can serve as mentors to support applicants during the application process.
- The VEF 2.0 Program offers support with application fees to U.S. universities and travel/settling-in grant for the winners of the program (VEF 2.0 Fellows) before they depart for the United States.
- The VEF 2.0 Program will organize a 4-day Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) for VEF 2.0 Fellows, tentatively in the first week of June 2022.
Deadline for VEF 2.0 Program, 2022:
The last date to apply for VEF 2.0 Program, 2022 is 30th June 2022 by 10 a.m. (Vietnam time zone)