Details about Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021
Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 May 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $10,000
University of Toronto has established Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021 with initial funding from the Donner Canadian Foundation, the School of Graduate Studies and Massey College. The Fellowship offers financial support for academic endeavours and the opportunity to participate in the Massey College community.
Eligibility criteria for the Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be registered, or have accepted an offer of admission as a new or transfer student to a full-time master’s or doctoral program at the University of Toronto for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record as demonstrated by a) transcripts and b) research potential or other measures of scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the student experience of their peers through previous extracurricular leadership at a university or commitment to community outreach and involvement, as demonstrated by extracurricular activities beyond academe.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need within a financial need assessment form.
- Applicants must be a current or newly admitted graduate student who meets one of the following criteria: who is, or has been within the last 5 years, an asylum/refugee seeker anywhere in the world (regardless of status in Canada) OR whose current or proposed program of study has been impacted by changing political environments in their country of current or future study, including changes in immigration law.
Value of the Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021 will receive scholarship value up to $10,000 for one year.
Deadline of the Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Scholars-at-Risk Fellowship, 2021 is 7th May 2021.