Details about UQ Ph.D. Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology, 2018
UQ Ph.D. Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Stem Cell Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $26,682.00 - $26,682.00 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $26,682.00 - $26,682.00
- The University of Queensland is offering Ph.D. scholarships in Stem Cell Biology.
- The applicants for UQ Ph.D. Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology, 2018 can be both International and domestic applicants.
- The candidates must have an appropriate qualification in the fields of Polymer Chemistry, Neurobiology, Bio Engineering, or Molecular Biology for Ph.D. entry.
- The applicants are expected to be highly driven.
- The candidates must be interested in pursuing a research career in Stem Cell Biology or Tissue Engineering.
- An excellent academic achievement track record is required along with excellent laboratory skills.
- The applicants for UQ Ph.D. Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology, 2018 must have good oral and written skills in English.
- The candidates should be willing to work with small animal models and radiation.
- Applicants should get a UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS – Living, tuition and health cover for international students; living and tuition for domestic students).
- The closing date for expression of interest for domestic applicants is 12 September 2017 and 15 April 2018, for International applicants is 20 December 2017 and 1 July 2018.
- The recipients of UQ Ph.D. Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology, 2018 get $26,682.00 - $26,682.00.