Details about PhD Scholarships In Development Studies, Public Policy Or Public Administration
PhD Scholarships In Development Studies, Public Policy Or Public Administration is offered for PhD degree in the field of Development Studies, Public Policy or Public Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by South African-German Centre for Development Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 900 Euro plus Travel Allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sub-Sahara African countries.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: South African-German Centre for Development Research
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 900 Euro plus Travel Allowances
- Students should be from Sub-Sahara African countries.
- Applicants must have graduated from an internationally recognised university,
- The previous degree academic discipline should be relevant to development or public administration.
- Students with an average of 70% score in their postgraduate or masters degree are considered.
- Students who are fluent in English must provide proof of proficiency.
- A candidate who were part of development organisations, as interns, volunteers or employees are highly desired.
- Applicants must apply within three years of finishing their previous degree.
- There is no formal age restriction.
- They should a have a good reason for not being active academically.
- South African students are invited to apply.
- Women are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to study full time at the UWC for the required period.
- Candidates pursuing Ph.D. can submit their scholarship application without needing to apply for admission at UWC.
- If they are awarded, or if they intend to finance themselves, they may apply for admission through the online application procedure.
- A letter of motivation stating why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants need to submit a copy of your passport
- Candidates must submit their CV.
- All academic transcripts till date have to be submitted.
- Applicants are required to present a research proposal of their Ph.D. project.
- Academic reference must be submitted.
- Professional reference letter or academic reference letter must be submitted.
- Candidates must provide a valid ID.
- Students must provide a certified copy of matric certificate.