Details about Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2023
Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any field of study offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Embassy of the united states in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, round-trip international airfare + stipends + living expenses + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Embassy of the united states in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, round-trip international airfare + stipends + living expenses + other benefits
Embassy of the united states is conducting Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2023-24 to pursue research.
- Candidates applying for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2023 must be nationals or citizens of BiH or permanent residents eligible to hold a valid passport.
- Applicants must have enrolled in a Master's or Ph.D. program in the proposed field of study while applying. (or)
- BY the time of application, applicants must have completed their Master's program in a proposed field of study.
- The research objectives proposed by the applicants must be related to the interests and work of the applicants and must have an impact in their home community or more.
- candidates must not be scheduled to complete Ph.D. study in their home country before the Fulbright program starts.
- Applicants of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2023 must meet all the English language requirements of the proposed activities.
- Finalists, to participate in the program, must be cleared by a physician.
- Applicants must be qualified to require and maintain a J-1 nonimmigrant visa.
- Candidates must be committed to returning to BiH for at least two years.
- Applicants holding dual nationality out of which the US is one nation and/or those residing in the US or have resided for more than four consecutive years are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must not have attended undergraduate or graduate school in the US for an academic year or more in the seven years prior to application.
- Religious workers are ineligible if their work involves pastoral, missionary, or other professional religious activities.
- There are certain restrictions and conditions for military candidates or employees of US missions abroad.
- Personal statement
- Report on Proficiency in English form
- Research objectives statement
- Letter of support from employer (if any)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Foreign Student Academic Records form
- Copies of previous degree/diploma/academic transcripts
- Academic Records Information form
- Copy of biographical page of a valid BiH passport
- Signature form