Details about Fulbright Scholarships For Norwegian Students, 2018
Fulbright Scholarships For Norwegian Students, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 100,000 to NOK 200,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian Students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 100,000 to NOK 200,000
- The scholarship is open Norwegian Students
- Applicants of Fulbright Scholarships For Norwegian Students, 2018 can be from any disciple.
- Applicants should be intending to complete either full or a part of their Master's or doctorate degree in the U.S.
- Candidates should be receiving an invitation letter from the host institution in the United States.
- Students applying for Fulbright Scholarships For Norwegian Students, 2018 must not have already begun their study in the U.S
- They must have completed a bachelor's degree or an equivalent by spring 2018.
- Applicants who haven't stayed or lived in the U.S for longer periods will be given preference.
- Master and doctoral level applicants in the field of medicine can also apply but they should not have a patient contact.
- The candidates are asked to apply through the online portal.
- All the attachments to be submitted should be uploaded to the portal.
- The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of Fulbright Scholarships For Norwegian Students, 2018:
- Three reference letters
- Character prints
- Any invitation letter from host institution (for Ph.D. students only)