Details about QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) 2023
QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Business, Law, Science and Engineering, Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, living expenses + tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, living expenses + tuition fees
About the scholarship:
We are building research excellence by supporting students of exceptional research potential with QUTPRAs. The number of QUTPRAs offered varies from year to year.
Eligibility for the QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA):
- Applicants must meet QUT’s admission criteria for a research degree, which includes meeting QUT’s English language requirements.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of another living allowance scholarship to undertake the research degree.
- Current QUT research students need to have consumed less than the below equivalent full-time study load (EFTSL) to apply:
- less than 1 year EFTLS for enrolled research doctorate students
- less than 6 months EFTLS for enrolled research masters students
- Submit the application form.
- Curriculum vitae mentioning research achievements like publications.
- The applicants should submit all the supporting documents before the deadline.
- An annual stipend is paid fortnightly, indexed annually to support living costs. From 1 February 2023, the annual stipend rate is $32,500 (AUD) full-time rate for scholarships funded centrally by QUT and $30,000 for non-centrally funded scholarships (i.e. faculty, school, supervisor, or externally funded scholarships).
- Domestic students receive a Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset funded by the Australian Government.
- International students receive a QUT Tuition Fee Sponsorship and Single Overseas Health Cover if eligible.