Details about Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship at Curtin University
Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship at Curtin University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Civil and Structural Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2024. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees and Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees and Stipend
Curtin University has initiated a Civil and Structural Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship at Curtin University to assist students in financial support.
The candidates will be working in the area of structural health monitoring of civil engineering structures on an Australian Research Council Future Fellowship project “Innovative Data Driven Techniques for Structural Condition Monitoring”.
Eligibility for Civil and Structural Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship at Curtin University :
- Full-time enrolment, for both domestic and international students.
- Minimum required: Bachelor's degree (the first class honors or upper second class honors) in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or related fields.
- The language requirement (IELTS: Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0; or TOEFL, internet-based Overall 79, Reading 13, Listening 13, Speaking 18 and Writing 21).
- Applicants with Master's degrees in research with technical publications and research experiences in structural dynamics and structural health monitoring, especially in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, deep learning, signal processing, and data analysis techniques, are preferred.
Value of Civil and Structural Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship at Curtin University :
This scholarship provides initially a $28,092 stipend per annum, based on full-time studies, up to a maximum of three and a half years. For international students, tuition fees for the duration of the award could be covered by the university.
Deadline of Civil and Structural Engineering Ph.D. Scholarship at Curtin University :
The last date to apply for the Civil and Structural Engineering Ph.D. The scholarship at Curtin University 2022 is on 31st December 2024.