Details about University of British Columbia SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships 2019
University of British Columbia SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, to be decided by the university . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Canada.
- Deadline: 11 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, to be decided by the university
University of British Columbia SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships 2019 offered by the University of British Colombia for students planning to pursue their doctoral program at the university. The value of the scholarship is to be decided by the university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an eligible doctoral program that includes an autonomous research component;
- Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada by the application
- Must have completed no more than 48 months of full-time study in their doctoral program by 31 December 2019;
- Must not have received a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from the CIHR, the NSERC or SSHRC;
- Must submit only one doctoral award application in a given academic year to either SSHRC, CIHR or NSERC.
- SSHRC considers all studies counted toward the doctoral degree for which funding is requested whether or not they were completed at the degree-granting institution.
- The months of study completed are calculated starting from the date on which an applicant is officially registered in the doctoral degree program. This applies to applicants in regular, fast-track, joint, and direct-entry programs.
To apply for the University of British Columbia SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships 2019 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 11th October 2019.