Details about Sanders Prize in the History of Early Modern Philosophy
Sanders Prize in the History of Early Modern Philosophy is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of History of Early Modern Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Marc Sanders Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
The Sanders Prize in the History of Early Modern Philosophy is a biennial essay competition open to scholars who are within fifteen (15) years of receiving a Ph.D. or students who are currently enrolled in a graduate program. Independent scholars may also be eligible and should direct inquiries to Donald Rutherford, editor of Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy at [email protected]
The award for the prize-winning essay is $10,000. Winning essays will be published in Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy.
- Submitted essays must present original research in the history of early modern philosophy, interpreted as the period that begins roughly with Descartes and his contemporaries and goes to the end of the eighteenth century.
- Essays should be between 7,500 and 15,000 words.
- Since winning essays will appear in Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy, submissions must not be under review elsewhere.
- Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged by e-mail.
- Submissions and inquiries should be directed to Donald Rutherford, editor of Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy at [email protected]