Details about Horowitz Foundation Grants 2024
Horowitz Foundation Grants 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to USD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to USD 10,000
Aim and Mission:
- To support emerging scholars through small grants
- To promote scholarship with a social policy application
- To encourage projects that address contemporary issues in the social sciences.
Eligibility for the Horowitz Foundation Grants:
- Applicants must not have a PhD, those who do, are ineligible.
- Candidates should have defended their dissertation proposal or had their topic approved by their department.
- Applicants can be from any country and any university in the world. US citizenship or residency is not required.
- The foundation supports projects with a social policy application on either a global or local level.
- Applications are evaluated based on the Trustees’ assessment of criteria such as feasibility, applicability, originality, methodology, theoretically informed or empirically rich research, and letters of recommendation.
- No specific weight is given to any one area. Proposals are evaluated based on the overall merit of all aspects of the application.
Value of the Grants:
Grants are based solely on merit. Each is worth a total of $10,000; $7,500 is awarded initially and $2,500 upon completion of the project.