Details about AIMS@JCU Scholarships 2023
AIMS@JCU Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by James Cook University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $29,863 per annum + living allowance or project expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: James Cook University
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $29,863 per annum + living allowance or project expenses
James Cook University (JCU) offers a range of Graduate Research School awards scholarships to candidates of exceptional research potential undertaking a Higher Degree by Research (Doctorate or Masters by Research) at James Cook University. The scholarships are provided to assist with the general living costs of the candidate.
Eligibility criteria for the AIMS@JCU Scholarships:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible (except Australia).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records.
- Applicants must enroll in any of the postgraduate courses of study.
- Applicants must meet the English Language requirement.
Benefits of the AIMS@JCU Scholarships:
- Scholarships include exemption from Tuition Fees for the duration of the scholarship.
- $29,863 pa in 2023 (living allowance paid fortnightly) + $5,000 pa as living allowance or project expenses.