Details about Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships (SPRS)
Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships (SPRS) is offered for PhD degree in the field of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Sugar Research Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $32,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $32,000 per annum
Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships (SPRS) is offered by Sugar Institute Australia for future or currently enrolled Ph.D. students at the university. The value of the scholarship differs according to the other scholarships the applicant is receiving. Applicants not receiving the research training program scholarship or any other scholarship will receive a stipend of $32,000 per annum.
- Applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Applicant must show a strong academic record and/or experience in the sugarcane industry.
- Applicant must be likely to contribute to the sugar industry after project completion.
- The applicant will be selected on the ability of the proposed research supervisor(s) and the capacity of the University and/or other providers to support and mentor the candidate.
- Satisfactory referee reports.
To apply to Sugar Industry Postgraduate Research Scholarships (SPRS) complete the online application before the deadline: 31st October 2019.