Details about PhD Scholarships At The Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen (UCPH) 2022
PhD Scholarships At The Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen (UCPH) 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Political Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
Eligibility for PhD Scholarships At The Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen (UCPH) 2022:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws which is a second cycle 120 ECTS degree (two years of full-time studies), that builds on a 180 ECTS bachelor’s degree (three years of full-time studies) or equivalent qualifications. Applicants with a non-Danish Master's degree will have their degree assessed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to establish if the Master's degree is equivalent to a Danish Master's degree.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here).
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree. The Master’s degree must be obtained before the start date.
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications, or academic recommendations in order to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a Ph.D. thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and excellent communication skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and follow Ph.D. courses in English.
- Applicants are assessed on the feasibility and quality of the project.
- Research qualifications are evaluated as proposed in the project proposal.
The last date for the scholarship application 29th September 2022