Details about UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education, 2017
UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Diploma, Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Any field of study . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 05 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 50,000
UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education, 2017 is awarded to honor excellent innovation and contributions made by individuals, institutions, and organizations to advance girls’ and women’s education.
- UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education, 2017 are granted to the individuals, institutions, or non-governmental organizations, who made an outstanding innovation and contributions that effectively promoted the advancement of girls’ and women’s education.
- The contributions should focus on the girls’ completion of full basic education (primary education to lower-secondary education).
- Development of literacy skills in adolescent girls’ and young women.
- Bringing up gender-responsive and safe teaching-learning environments.
- Developing the gender-responsive teaching attitudes and practices among teachers.
- Helping in the acquisition of knowledge by assisting their smooth transition from school to work.
The applicants of UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education, 2017 must submit the following documents:
- Application form in English or in French.
- Supporting materials, such as videos, publications, CDROMs.
- The applications submitted should be have written recommendation from a government entity of the Member State or a non-governmental organization in official partnership with UNESCO