Details about International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021
International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Theology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by Laidlaw College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 40% of 1st year tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 40% of 1st year tuition fees
Eligibility for International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021:
To qualify for consideration of the award of a scholarship, students will have met the following criteria:
- Any postgraduate international student (Postgraduate Diploma in Theology and Master of Theology students)
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to being a Christian
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College.
Value of International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021:
- International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021 provides a reward of up to 40% of 1st-year tuition fees (excluding Student Services Fee).
Scholarship award decisions will be made on the basis of a completed application form by the Laidlaw College Senior Leadership Team or nominee. Applications must be received by the 1st day of December each year. Decisions regarding the awarding of scholarships are affected by available funds, quality of applications, and the number of applicants in a given year.