Details about McIntosh-Patterson PhD Studentship 2019
McIntosh-Patterson PhD Studentship 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Historical Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, .Full Tuition fee + Stipend of £14,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .Full Tuition fee + Stipend of £14,000/year
A fully-funded, three-year Ph.D. studentship at the Angus McIntosh Centre for Historical Linguistics is available to a student starting in January 2019 (or very shortly thereafter). The award provides for full tuition fees (UK, EU or Overseas), and an annual stipend of £14,000 for three years. The successful applicant’s primary research focus is expected to be on any aspect of historical linguistics that is within the expertise of the staff of Linguistics and English Language at Edinburgh.
Eligibility for McIntosh-Patterson Ph.D. Studentship 2019:
- Have an excellent undergraduate degree in the relevant field or studied/studying masters in the relevant field.
- Commence the first year of the Ph.D. program in January 2019.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
Value of McIntosh-Patterson Ph.D. Studentship 2019:
- The recipient of McIntosh-Patterson Ph.D. Studentship will receive:
- Full Tuition fee.
- Stipend of GBP 14,000/year for three years.