Details about KESS PhD Studentship
KESS PhD Studentship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Digitising Nurse-led Medicines Monitoring Profiles. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by European Commission and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,002 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK an EU nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,002 p.a.
- The Ph.D. studentship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Applicants are required to have excellent written and spoken English.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dot Net programming and Android app development is preferred.
- Selected candidates must be able to interact with NHS professionals.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in Welsh.
- Applicants who are familiar with Microsoft SQL programming
- and Microsoft Server administration will be taken into consideration.
- Knowledge of health services research methods is a plus.
- Applicants must submit completed forms of KESS II Participant Proposal Form and KESS Supplementary Application Form.
- Candidates must submit their CV.
- Applicants need to provide references to support their application.
- Official copies of degree certificates must be submitted.
- Applicants must also submit English language certificate if necessary.