Details about International Accommodation Award at Prifysgol Aberystwyth University
International Accommodation Award at Prifysgol Aberystwyth University is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Aberystwyth University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, full tuition fee or a GBP 2,000 discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, full tuition fee or a GBP 2,000 discount
Eligibility for International Accommodation Award at Prifysgol Aberystwyth University:
- Only students who pay their International tuition fees are eligible for the International Accommodation Award.
- This scholarship is only available to students who are staying on the college campus
- Although we will do everything in our power to host all foreign students, accommodations on campus are not guaranteed and are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bachelor's degree candidates will get 39 or 40 weeks a year to reside in the room that has been assigned to them. If you must remain in Aberystwyth during the summer months between June and September, when the following term starts, you will need to find alternate housing on campus or in private housing somewhere else.
- Masters students will have fifty weeks to reside in the room that has been assigned to them. Should students choose to extend their stay in Aberystwyth, they will need to look for other housing, either on campus or in private homes elsewhere.
- For 50 weeks out of the year, qualified Ph.D. candidates can reside in the room that has been assigned to them. They will have to locate other private accommodations for two weeks in September.
You will be required to provide any missing documentation and, if appropriate, pay a deposit to confirm your spot at Aberystwyth University as soon as you get an offer, either conditional or unconditional. Access to the Accommodation Portal will be granted to you when you have paid your deposit (if applicable), and accepted your offer (via UCAS or by sending your offer-reply form). You will also need to perform any required financial document submissions and/or finish any Pre-CAS interviews before you can use the Accommodation Portal. You will need to wait for us to accept these requests.