Details about Research Fellowships and Engineering for Development Research Fellowships
Research Fellowships and Engineering for Development Research Fellowships is offered for PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Awarded in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Royal Academy of Engineering and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £500,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £500,000
The Royal Academy of Engineering is offering ‘Research Fellowships’ & ‘Engineering for Development Research Fellowships’ for the academic year 2018-2019. Fellowships are available for international researchers.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The applicants must not hold a permanent academic position, e.g. lecturers (including fixed-term-contract lecturers) are not eligible.
- The students are required to devote all their working time to the Research Fellowship. The Research Fellowship must be the Research Fellow’s only source of employment.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must no nationality restrictions. The host institution will be responsible for securing all necessary work permits.
- The students must commence between 1st August 2019 and 31st October 2019. The Academy may extend this period based on funding opportunities.