Details about Ian James Evans Scholarship at University of Essex 2023
Ian James Evans Scholarship at University of Essex 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Law courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Essex, Colchester Campus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, home (UK) tuition fees + books and course related costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, home (UK) tuition fees + books and course related costs
Essex Law School is offering one undergraduate scholarship and one postgraduate scholarship to support students with the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility for the Ian James Evans Scholarship:
- Students must be starting their first year of study on an Undergraduate LLB or Postgraduate LLM course within Essex Law School in 2023-24.
- Undergraduate applicants must be either wheelchair users, blind or deaf.
- Postgraduate students must have achieved an Undergraduate degree of 2:1 or higher in their first degree (or equivalent overseas qualification.)
- Students must currently be experiencing demonstrable financial difficulty.
Value of the scholarship:
- For Undergraduate students, £9,250 to cover Home (UK) Tuition fees, or an equivalent fee discount for overseas students and £500 towards books and course-related costs, for 3 years of study only.
- For Postgraduate students, £9,660 to cover Home (UK) tuition fees or an equivalent fee discount for overseas students for 1 year of study only.