Details about Advanced Chemometrics For Industrial Processes, Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU)
Advanced Chemometrics For Industrial Processes, Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU) is offered for PhD degree in the field of Advanced Chemometrics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Johannes Kepler University Linz and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 37751 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Austrian nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 37751 per year
- Candidates with Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Mechatronics are preferred
- Prior experience in the following areas:
Expertise in Chemometric
Machine learning techniques
- Keen interest in conducting conferences and preparing publications in international journals.
- Work permit for the EU is required.
- Women applicants are encouraged to apply in JKU.
- The University gives equal opportunities to qualified applicants with physical disabilities.
- Such applications will be given special considerations.
- References to publications
- A short letter of motivation (one A4-page)