Details about The Justin Costelloe Award 2023
The Justin Costelloe Award 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $5,000
About the scholarship:
This award has been established in memory of Justin Costelloe, who was a long-term researcher in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering. His research concentrated on the hydrology and ecohydrology of Australia’s arid zone, particularly the Lake Eyre region and his contributions to understanding threats to the health of arid-zone water ways and making decisions about sustainable arid-zone water management.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled in a research higher degree within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- be undertaking research in the fields of hydrology, water resources or arid zone research
- be post-confirmation.
- Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- The merit of the planned activities and their relevance to the field of hydrology or water resources
- Academic merit
- The applicant's engagement with the environmental hydrology and water resources research group
- Proposed budget and availability of other resources