Details about Perry Foundation Study Awards 2023
Perry Foundation Study Awards 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Agriculture & Related courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Perry Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £12,000
Eligibility for the Perry Foundation Study Awards:
- Students must be undertaking PhD research in an agriculture-related discipline.
- The awards are normally open to graduates holding a first or upper second class honors degree in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates sitting final examinations during the summer of the year for which the application is made will be considered but awards will be subject to a satisfactory examination result.
Applications for postgraduate funding should state clearly but briefly:
- The purpose of the PhD project for which funding is required.
- The expected outcomes/benefits that will arise from the ‘project’ in terms of both personal, if appropriate, and the Perry Foundation objectives.
- How the ‘project’ will be carried out.
- The key resource requirements (expertise and facilities).
- An outline budget (identifying as appropriate items such as course fees, stipend/living/travel, materials, contribution to o/heads, staff costs, other costs e.g hire charges, specialist fees, laboratory charges) indicating the level of funding that has been obtained/applied for from other sources.
- The main risks.
- Other individuals/organizations involved as collaborators, funders, etc.
- Details of the University or research institute.
- Details of the project supervisor.
- Details of the lead applicant who must be the student and their CV must be included.