Details about CIFOR-USAID Fellowships
CIFOR-USAID Fellowships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Forestry Conservation, Natural Resources Management and related disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2015. This scholarship is provided by Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+living+travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indonesian nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees+living+travel expenses
The US Agency for International Development (USAID) is funding master’s degree opportunities for 20 highly qualified Indonesian candidates to study forestry conservation, natural resources management and related disciplines in the United States. The program will be administered by the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR). CIFOR will match qualified candidates with participating US university partners, and will assist candidates with various aspects of the university application process.
The fellowships will cover tuition fees, living and travel expenses.
- Bachelors degree in relevant disciplines including but not limited to: forestry, agroforestry, biology, soil conservation and management, wildlife management and biodiversity conservation, forest economics, business administration, anthropology, sociology and gender studies
- Secure a score on the TOEFL English language exam as required by the admitting partner university
- Secure a score on the US Graduate Record Exam (GRE) as required by the admitting partner university
- Prior work experience in forestry, natural resources management and related fields desirable
Number of awards offered: Up to 20 fellowships will be awarded for master studies.
Duration of award(s): Fellowships will be awarded for a two year master program.