Details about Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant 2023
Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Clean Energy Research Field. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
The Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant (also referred to as the “Grant”) was established to provide financial support and promote graduate student research in the field of clean energy at Canadian Universities. Clean energy encompasses energy sources and processes that are an alternative to fossil fuels, with minimizing, neutral or ameliorating consequences on the environment. The objective of the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant is to develop research skills and assist in the training of qualified individuals.
Eligibility for the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant:
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada or post-graduate students attending a Canadian Institution.
- Candidates should hold an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science.
- The duration of the project must be at least one full year.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential and advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field.
- Relevance of work experience and academic training to the field of proposed research
- Research ability and potential contribution to the advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field. (Significance, feasibility, and merit of proposed research)
- Enthusiasm for research and interest in discovery
- Demonstrate a lifestyle that is in line with environmental consciousness
- Developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Application Form (submitted as a single PDF file, starting from page 4)
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF format only)
- Proof of Enrollment in Full-time Graduate Studies at a Canadian University from the Registrar’s Office (an offer letter from the department is not considered proof of enrolment)
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Recommendation letters must be emailed directly to the Foundation by the letter’s author with the applicant’s name in the “subject” line (PDF format only). Applicants are responsible for ensuring their reference letters are submitted prior to the application deadline (no exceptions)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency, in the form of a Canadian Passport, Canadian birth certificate or Permanent Residence card (Driver’s license is not considered proof).
Value of the Grant:
The value of the grant is $10,000 and will be awarded annually to one eligible student.